WORKING DAYS AND HOURS
- The college works on all days except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays declared by the institutions.
- Classes are held from 8.20 A.M to 1.10 P.M with lunch break of 30 minutes for Shift I
- Classes are held from 10.50 A.M to 3.40 P.M with lunch break of 30 minutes for Shift II
- All the students are directed to be present in their classroom before the commencement of prayer
- Coming late to the college is a breach of discipline & fine has to be paid
The College Council shall be the competent authority to amend any or all the provisions of the constitutions if warranted by circumstances and also shall have the power to frame rules and regulations of the College.
The opinion of the College Council on matter of discipline is final. On all other aspects it is a recommendatory body.
COLLEGE STUDENTS COUNCIL AND ITS AFFILIATED ASSOCIATIONS
The students’ council consists of a President, Secretary, and Treasurer for the College Union. Apart from that a Cultural Secretary, Sports Secretary and Public Relation Secretary, NSS Secretary and assisted by Assistant Secretary, form the prime support for activities along with various Association Secretary. All the class representatives are also members of the College Student’s Council.