The institution library implemented comprehensive and effective library management procedures. The library has a spacious reading space and provides conducive environment for study. Exclusive reference section for students and faculty. Totally, in library, there are 12,375 books, 26 journals and e-books from DELNET.
- The library is fully air-conditioned and automated using software ‘Auto Lib’. The library is a member of DELNET. Through DELNET faculty and students can access 3,06,86,265 bibliographic, 45917 periodicals, 11,06,228 Periodical Articles, 61,750 CDROM database, 6000 Video Recordings, 1025 Sound Recordings, 1,30,753 Theses and Dissertations, 1613 E-Books.
- DELNET also provides access to:
- Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations. ODLIS: Online Dictionary of Library & Information Science. GISTNIC Databases. MEDLINE & other databases of NLM.
- A biometric system to keep track of the number of visitors to the library.
- Institution Repository
- Project works – the project work of the students
- Article Repository – published research papers / articles of the faculty
- Facilities Available
- Computers – 5 for students / staff
- Research desk – 1
- of Printer with Scanner – 1
- Internet Bandwidth –
- Barcode scanner – 2
- Barcode printer -1
- Book sharing desk – 1
Kanyaka Book Bank
Kanyaka book bank was incepted in the academic year 2014-15 under the able guidance of our Principal Dr.T.Mohanashree. The main purpose of initiating such a book bank is to reach the needy students who belong to economically weaker section
This unit was initially started with receiving donation from Philanthropist from various sectors; who were interested in the contribution for the purpose of education. The books were also donated by the alumnae of SKPC and faculty from various departments.
The book bank has repository of nearly 500 books of various major subjects like Commerce, Corporate Secretary ship, Business Administration, Management Studies, Commerce (Honours), Computer Science, Computer Application, Mathematics, Interior Design and Décor, Psychology, Sociology and in languages of Telugu and Sanskrit.
The ultimate and core purpose of such a book bank is to provide books at free of cost to our students, who are not able to purchase books.